TFF Sunday Newspaper Subscription DEALS! (More cities added!)

I’m very excited to announce that we’ve added several cities to the list of TFF Newspaper Subscription deals!   Check below to see if we have a deal near you.  If you have any questions about a past, current, or future newspaper subscription that you purchased or will purchase here through a deal we featured please contact me or leave a comment.  Enjoy your savings!

CALIFORNIA

Long Beach Press-Telegram
Go HERE to subscribe to the Long Beach Press-Telegram
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

Torrance Daily Breeze
Go HERE to subscribe to the Torrance Daily Breeze
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

Los Angeles Daily News
Go HERE to subscribe to the Los Angeles Daily News
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

Pasadena Star-News
Go HERE to subscribe to the Pasadena Star-News
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
Go HERE to subscribe to the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

Redlands Daily Facts
Go HERE to subscribe to the Redlands Daily Facts
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

San Bernardino Sun
Go HERE to subscribe to the San Bernardino Sun
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Go HERE to subscribe to the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

Whittier Daily News
Go HERE to subscribe to the Whittier Daily News
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

The Press Enterprise (Inland Empire)
Go HERE to subscribe to The Press Enterprise
$26/52 Weeks ($0.50 Sunday paper)
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered

The San Diego Union Tribune
Go HERE to subscribe to The San Diego Union Tribune
New Subscriber $20/20 weeks ($1 per Sunday paper)
Add up to 4 more Sunday papers:
$10/20 weeks each ($0.50 per Sunday paper)

The Modesto Bee
Go HERE to subscribe to the Modesto Bee
$32.99/52 weeks ($0.64 per Sunday paper)
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered

The Fresno Bee
Go HERE to subscribe to the Fresno Bee
$28.64/52 weeks for 1 or 2 papers ($0.55 per Sunday paper)
$20/52 weeks for 3, 4 or 5 papers ($0.38 per Sunday paper)
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered

The Orange County Register – Southern California
GO HERE to subscribe to the OC Register
$12/52 weeks ($0.23 per Sunday Paper)
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered
Enter your zip code HERE to determine whether or not they deliver in your area.

The Sacramento Bee – Northern California
Go HERE to subscribe to The Sacramento Bee
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered
1 Sunday Paper – $19.99/26 weeks
2 Sunday Papers – $39.98/26 weeks
3 Sunday Papers – $59.97/26 weeks
4 Sunday Papers – $79.96/26 weeks
5 Sunday Papers – $99.95/26 weeks

NEVADA

Las Vegas Review Journal – Nevada
Go HERE to to subscribe to the LVRJ
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered
  • Subscription Prices for Existing Subscribers:
    • 1 additional Sunday paper = $19.50/26 weeks ($.75 per paper)
    • 2 additional Sunday papers = $38.00/26 weeks ($.75 per paper)
    • 3 additional Sunday papers = $57.50/26 weeks ($.75 per paper)
    • 4 additional Sunday papers = $77.00/26 weeks ($0.74 per paper)
  • Subscription Prices for New Subscribers:
    • 1 Sunday paper = $40.50/26 weeks ($1.75 per paper)
    • 2 Sunday papers = $60.00/26 weeks ($1.15 per paper)
    • 3 Sunday papers = $79.50/26 weeks ($1.02 per paper)
    • 4 Sunday papers = $99.00/26 weeks ($0.95 per paper)
    • 5 Sunday papers = $118.50/26 weeks ($0.91 per paper)

UTAH

The Salt Lake Tribune and/or Deseret Morning News – Utah
Go HERE to subscribe to the Salt Lake Tribune/Deseret Morning News
Get up to 2 Salt Lake Tribune and up to 2 Deseret Morning News each week for a total of 4 Sunday papers
Delivery in Utah statewide
$50/52 weeks ($.96 per paper)
The Herald Journal – Utah
Go HERE to subscribe to the Herald Journal
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered
Delivery in the following counties: Cache and Box Elder (Preston, Idaho also gets delivery within city limits – add $.25 per paper)
  • Subscription Prices:
    • 3 Sunday papers = $13.20/month ($1.10 per paper based on 4 Sundays per month)
    • 4 Sunday papers = $16.30/month ($1.02 per paper based on 4 Sundays per month)
    • 5 Sunday papers = $18.00/month ($.90 per paper based on 4 Sundays per month)

IDAHO

The Idaho State Journal – Idaho
Go HERE to subscribe to the Idaho State Journal
Subscribers can get up to 5 Sunday papers delivered
5 Sunday papers + 1 daily paper Mon-Fri = $15/month ($.85 per Sunday paper based on 4 Sundays per month)
Newspaper rates change occasionally, the actual order forms have the most up to date rates and information.

Comments

Sandra, the minute I’m able to get any other states/cities added I’ll have them up. Sorry I don’t have anything in your area yet.

1. Maryann Parcasio Clark via Facebook says

Come on SF Chronicle! The Chronicle home delivery is quite expensive if you want to do multiple Sunday subscriptions even with the 13 week introductory price. Better off buying them on Sundays after 13 weeks. :(

• Ashley says

Just wanted to add that last Sunday I bought the Chronicle at my local corner store, and inside there was a mail-in promo of 52 weeks for $39.98, plus a free gift card to Safeway. That locks me in at .77 per week, which I felt was pretty awesome. Not sure on the pricing for multiple subscriptions, though.

2. Andrea says

Do you know if you can add an additional Sunday subscription through this service if you already have a daily one through the local paper?

Yes Andrea you can, just check the box on the form that says ” I already have a subscription to the ….” then the next question will ask you how many paper you’d like to add. Pretty nice huh?!

• Andrea says

Maybe I am blind, but I can’t find a “already have a subscription” check box on the Sacbee form. Help!

All of home delivery in my county goes through a contracted company, no discounts on multiple deliveries, no discounts at all!! It’s cheaper to go buy them than subscribe. Good thing I found another way $15-$30 a week is too much

4. Shauneen says

Hmmm… I just signed up for the Sunday delivery of the Sac Bee on Friday and it was $39.99 for the first subscription for 1 year and an additional $19.99 for each additional paper (for a year). I ended up getting two papers for a total of $59.98. I wonder now if I didn’t get charged correctly…

Shauneen – these are exclusive deals and I’m very excited to offer such a great price! Maybe you could cancel or have them adjust your price?

• Shauneen says

Thanks for posting this! I just called and cancelled my new subscription, and will re-sign up using your link- You saved me $20!! Thanks so much!!

5. coupie says

Thanks for your hard work I wil keep waitting for the contra costa times and the chronical . I know you work hard and I thank you for all that you do.

6. Ali says

Do you have any/many other followers out in MA? I was just wondering since we have a different set of grocery stores.
    -Ali

Ok Terri, so you would just choose 1 subscription – no need to mark that you are already subscribed. I hope that helps! Here is the actual response I got:

“Yes, they would just choose the “1 Sunday paper” option. The papers are $19.99/52 weeks per paper regardless of how many you get or if you have an existing subscription. Does that make sense? So, there wouldn’t be a discount for already having a current subscription, you’d just pay the $19.99/yr for each additional paper you want.”

7. Julianne says

Thanks! My subscription to the Sac Bee just ended a few weeks ago and I was dreading the phone call to try and get my 19.95 price again. Thanks for making this so easy (and not having to deal with salespeople)

8. Dot says

I just signed up for the SacBee, this will save me tons of money! I usually buy 2 papers @ $2 each, so now I’m going to get 5 for the news-stand price of one! Saves me gas money too and running around to find a paper…thanks, Julia!

9. Sara Niffenegger via Facebook says

TFF thanks for this deal I had tried to call SacBee before and they refused to do sunday only deliveries. Im a little freaked out now though realizing after i input my info that it put it into a google doc… bad feeling in the pit of my stomach now

10. Sara Niffenegger via Facebook says

I already submitted it, I just would have used a different card if I had realized it before I submitted lol. <== paranoid 😀

11. Sara Niffenegger via Facebook says

Ok Again thanks for the deal, I honestly really hate my delivery person and have been buying the paper at dollar tree but I couldnt pass this up

12. Sara Niffenegger via Facebook says

OH btw the reason I hate my delivery person, he drives a pickup with 2 kids hanging off the back and drives down my lane (dead end fire lane) then reverses with them hanging off the back. I complained and explained before thats why I cancelled and that was years ago and he is still doing it! The lanes are only 3 houses deep it would be better for the kids to jump off and run down and drop the papers than be hanging off the back of the truck going a bad out of hell in reverse!

What local paper (Bay Area) do you recommend? We just started couponing and getting lots of deals off your site. Would like to stop paying $1 on a Sunday and just subscribe but am curious who typically has the best inserts.

14. Jessica Campbell Buscho via Facebook says

What about the Contra Costa times? Are all of the coupons in there too?

15. Jenny says

I am surprised that San Joaquin county wasn’t listed for the sac bee, too. Any chance of getting it added?? Thanks for all you do! I save soooo much money ( and time!!!!) because of your family’s hard work.

16. Holly says

Awesome!!!! Thank you so much, I am so excited!!! I have been doing an insane paper run every Sunday morning driving around trying to find papers!

17. Noelle R. says

TFF- awhile back, there was an offer for the Sunday coupons to be delivered on Sundays. I can’t remember what paper it was for. Did you ever get them? I called and signed up months ago, but never received anything???? Thx!

18. Madison says

Julia!

I so happened to answer the phone for a telemarketer this morning and I was able to score the East County (Contra Costa) times for $10 for 52 weeks of Sunday only +online. Of course, I bought two, one under my name and one under my fiance’s name. That’s .19 a paper every week for a year!!! I am so excited!!

19. John Weaver via Facebook says

It IS awfully sad that newspapers have to practically give their product away these days just to get people to subscribe.

20. Dot Quaid via Facebook says

got mine, starts next Sunday! DYK – if you have Mileage Plus miles with United, you can ‘buy’ some newspaper subscriptions with those miles…I’m going to check and see if I can do so with the subscription I just bought or if I can use them to extend my subscription!

21. Leah says

Hey Julia, do you know if there is any way to get the exclusive deal for Sac Bee in Butte County? I’m just above Yuba County. Thank you.

22. Sarah Reynaga via Facebook says

Daily Review doesn’t offer a Sunday only subscription!! So annoyed! Don’t need the paper everyday!

23. Regina says

I see Visalia was added to the list, is there anyway to get Fresno also?? Great job on the new deals btw!!

24. Kayla says

Can you tell me how long this deals will be available? This isn’t in our budget for two more weeks… Will I get a chance then?

25. Maryann Parcasio Clark via Facebook says

I decided to suck it up and order The Chronicle. The best they could give me was $2 per week per paper. I also ordered the CC Times for $20 for 26 week per paper. Saves me gas, I guess. :o/

26. Melissa says

Did they change the Sac Bee Deal? I see :

1 Sunday Paper – $19.99/26 weeks
    2 Sunday Papers – $39.98/26 weeks
    3 Sunday Papers – $59.97/26 weeks
    4 Sunday Papers – $79.96/26 weeks
    5 Sunday Papers – $99.95/26 weeks

and no gift card? Am I wrong?

27. Dineen R says

I bought 3 copies of CCT on Sunday and not a one had any coupons. So I called to see if I could get the coupon inserts. No such luck, but I was able to order 3 Sunday only subscriptions for 4 weeks for $12 which is the same as the newsstand price. She also told me they don’t always include the coupons in the papers sent to the newsstands, that made me feel a little better. It really sucks thinking someone was so tacky as to steal the inserts out of the paper.

28. Jennifer says

I tried signing up for this a month or so ago; I live in Nevada County and wanted to do the Bee, but it turns out they don’t deliver to my city (Truckee) so that was a big bummer. Unless something has changed since then?

29. Angie says

Do you know if the Sac Bee, can be delivered to 95368 zip. I cant seem to figure out how to find out. Also, with Sunday only, does that include Holidays? I dont know what I would do without my Black Friday adds!

• Angie says

Thanks!! I already get the Mod Bee but I have heard that the Sac Bee has the better coupons. Thinking of renewing the Mod Bee also just for the local news.

Here is the response that I got Angie…

Currently The Sac Bee does not deliver to that zip code. I don’t know if they live in the vicinity of The Modesto Bee or Fresno Bee. That might work for them. Papers will be delivered EVERY Sunday; however, coupons do take major holidays off so the only thing that won’t be in the paper around holidays are the inserts. All the other ads will be there!

30. Dot Quaid via Facebook says

this is the best deal for serious couponers. I get my 5 papers each Sunday for about the same cost as one from the vending machine and they’re delivered to my door. If I find a coupon I want more of, there are places to get them but I’m finding my five copies are more than enough for me and my husband, plus I share with my family and even strangers at the market!

31. julie says

I get the contra costa times 5 Sunday papers for $99.99 for the year. I think you ask for it they will give it as well. However, I also don’t always get all the inserts AND many of the coupons that are posted as being in the ads, aren’t?!

32. Rhiannon says

Contra Costa Times for .77/week (called 877-875-8631, ask for the $20 Sunday only 26 weeks AD07 Special)
    SF Chronicle for the same price (called 855-739-1728, had to prepay for 26 weeks = $20)

Someone told me about the Contra Costa Times but I haven’t tried it for myself yet. I did however do the Chronical deal and got 4 papers!

33. Tamara Henggeler via Facebook says

Any thoughts on Contra Costa Times? Our Sundays only for $10/yr just ran out. New rate is about the same amount for 13 weeks I believe.

34. pat says

The SAC BEE does not seem like a great deal since it is only for 26 weeks!! It is only a 6 month subscription, so for a year it would be $39.99 :(

35. kendra says

i just tried calling the modesto bee, and they said they raised there prices, and no longer have that deal. they sai it is $10 more now. do i need to call somewhere else to get this deal, or is this just an old price? thanks 😉

1. […] you see all of the other HOT newspaper deals I was able to get for many of you?  If you’re in California, Nevada, Utah, or Idaho […]

2. […] case you missed it, we are so excited to finally bring you a deal on the Sunday Newspaper!  Right now it’s limited for 5 or 6 cities, but we are hoping to expand soon.  Head on over […]

3. […] you see all of the other HOT newspaper deals I was able to get for many of you?  If you’re in California, Nevada, Utah, or Idaho […]

4. […] for a deal on the Sunday Paper? If you live in California, Idaho, Nevada, or Utah check out these HOT deals! This post may contain affiliate links. When you use them, you support The Frugal Find. Thank you! […]

5. […] sorted.Looking for a deal on the Sunday Paper?If you live in California, Idaho, Nevada, or Utah check out these HOT deals!Attention Bay Area, CA Readers:I’ve got a *hot* deal in the works for newspaper […]

6. […] you are in California, Utah, Idaho or Nevada, be sure to check out this post  for Discounted Newspaper Subscription offers in your […]