With today’s Living Social deal from the Oakland Zoo you can get two ZooLights tickets for the price of one — that’s admission for two adults for $7 or two children for $5.
While the animals snooze, you’ll see over a hundred LED displays, from toy soldiers and gingerbread men to pink flamingos and kangaroos. Your kids can see Santa, ride the carousel, and sip hot chocolate in this winter wonderland. Okay, maybe it’s not that cold, but you’ll want to bundle up for the Outback Express Adventure Train, a miniature steam-engine train that offers unparalleled views of the Bay. All aboard!
- Ticket voucher is good for 1-day visit
- Hours: M-Th, 5:30-9:00; Fri-Sun, 5:30-9;30
- Dates 12/3/10 – 1/2/11
- Redeem your voucher for tickets at ticket booth
- ZooLights closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Promotional value expires on 01/02/11