(It’s BACK!) Kohl’s: Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum – $192 after coupons/cash back! (Reg. $549!)

I’m not sure why, but right now instead of the 10% power hours I’m serring 20% off on the Dyson! Also note that you should WAIT until 10pm PST to place your order so you can get the $15 for every $50 in Kohls cash in stead of just $10 for every $50. Here is how this incredible deal works..

Dyson DC25 Multi Floor Upright Vacuum – $474.99 (Reg. $549)
*HOT* 20% off Automatically! (-$95)
Use Coupon Code: CON20HH4 for 20% off (-$76.00)
Earn $90 in Kohl’s Cash
Get 4% Cash Back from Ebates if you shop through them ($12.16) plus a $10 gift card if you’re new!
Final Price: $191.83 after all of the offers above (counting the $90 in Kohl’s Cash and Ebates Gift Card)

*NOTE* Shipping is free with the exception of a $3.25 surcharge because of the products weight I’m assuming. You will pay $303.99 out of pocket then you’ll get back $12.16 cash back plus a $10 gift card from Ebates if you’re new, and $90 in Kohls cash!

Comments

1. Kim says

Anyone undecided on buying a Dyson – DO IT!!! I have the animal and have had it for the last 4 years. Greatest investment I’ve made. No bags or filters to buy, easy maintenance and you will be absolutely AMAZED at how much it picks up. I vacuum one to two times per week and have a full canister every time whereas it would take months to fill up a vacuum bag in others. I just wanted to put that out there.

2. Susie says

Do you buy it through Kohl’s? Or something through ebates first? I’ve never done ebates, I just called my dad he’s been wanting one of these and as much as he doesn’t want to spend the money on himself now I think he might get one, but I’d order it for him…so just getting my ducks in a row!

3. Linsay Del Rosa via Facebook says

it doesn’t even let you get through checkout now, it says there is no more available on the main page…thats better than when it was available on Thursday, I went ALL the way through the checkout, even entered CC# and THEN it told me it wasnt available

4. Marcie Van Houten via Facebook says

I was fortunate to get mine on TGiving morning. However, I forgot to use the 15% off I had for being a card holder. Do you know if they’d have let me use both discounts?

5. Larissa Willfong via Facebook says

That is what happened to me tonight Linsay. It had me confirm my order and then said they were out. I just tried going back to the window and the order isn’t in my bag anymore and I can’t put another one in.

6. Linsay Del Rosa via Facebook says

Yah, I was so bummed! I thought it would have told me earlier on in the process if it was sold out, so I thought I had got one.