Kelly’s Raley’s Shopping Trip: FREE Zevia, FREE Bread, and $0.75 Barbara’s Cereal!

Reader Kelly sent in a photo of her Raley’s shopping trip from this weekend.  She scored a few fabulous deals and wanted to share with all of you!

Here is what she bought…

6 packs of Zevia soda
1 loaf of bread (my store was out of the free Raley’s bread, so they were substituting Sara Lee)
2 boxes of Barbara’s cereal

Subtotal: $33.73
After coupons: $1.50 ($3.30 if you include the CRV)

Here are the coupons you can use…

Spend $20, Get one Raley’s Wide Pan Bread 24 oz.
Final Price: Free with Raley’s eCoupon, limit 1 (Fri, Sat, and Sun ONLY!)

Zevia Soda 6-pack 12 oz. cans – $2.99 with Raley’s $1/1 eCoupon
$1.50/2 Zevia All Natural Sodas, 6 pk
$2/1 Zevia All Natural Sodas (IE), 6 pk
$1/1 Zevia 6-pack
$3/1 from the Bay Area Parents Magazine (details HERE)
$3/1 Zevia Coupon in the 5/20 Sunday Paper
Final Price: As low as FREE!

Barbara’s Cereal 10 oz. to 14 oz. – 2 for $5
$1.75/1 Barbara’s Cereal coupon
Final Price: $0.75 each!

Thanks Kelly for sharing! You can find the rest of this week’s Raley’s deals over here.

Comments

1. Martha Araujo Waugh via Facebook says

I scored 3 loafs of bread and 6 Zevia 6-pks, plus stacked $1 off Kraft Fresh Take with the Raley’s coupon for $1 off meat when you buy Fresh Take. Chicken breasts were $0.99/lb. Fresh Takes were on sale for $2.99.

2. Martha Araujo Waugh via Facebook says

3. Cary says

Great trip. I didn’t have that many deviants coupons but I used off pure leaf tea coupon. They’re on sale for $1 at Raleys making a freebie. .

4. Christine Samalino Grant via Facebook says

I miss Raley’s. Haven’t shopped there since moving to Washington from California.

5. Christina says

Does just one Raley’s e-coupon work for what ever amount of Zevia sodas you want to buy? I noticed on the bottom of the coupon it reads that only one coupon is allowed per customer (not necessarily per item).

6. Vicki HG says

I wondered the same thing about the Raley’s Zevia coupons. I tried two different stores and they both only let me use one of the Raley’s coupons. I did have the $3 MQ, though, which still makes it a great stock up price!

7. SavvyGirls says

I was wondering the same thing as Christina – Zevia is $3.99 in California & I was hoping to stack my $3 cpns with the store $1 e-cpn. But the e-cpn does say “one per person” and they expire on the 5th ….. help

8. Kayla says

I tested the deal in California. I bought 3 6-pks of Zevia and used (3) $3/1 mnfr Q and 1 Raley e-coupon, but it took off $3 ($1 each 6-pk). So, the coupon states that you can only use one coupon, but it takes off $1 per pack if you buy them together.

My transaction looked like this:
    Buy (3) 6-pks Zevia $3.99 each
    use (3) $3/1 mnfr
    use (1) $1/1 Raley’s coupon (it takes off $3)

My total: I paid $0.98 with tax and CRV