It’s 80-degrees here in the East Bay today! Luckily, I found healthy thirst-quenchers at the 99 Cents Only Store!
Here are my $1 finds:
- 8th Continent Soymilk Original, 64 oz. chilled
- Sprouts Organic Soymilk Vanilla, 64 oz. chilled
- Naked 100% Coconut Water, 33.8 oz.
- Meijer Beef Broth Reduced Sodium, 32 oz.
- Nature Made Super D3 Complex, 240 softgels(!)
- Jell-O Chocolate Pudding, 4 pk chilled
- Fresh Asparagus, nice thick ones today!
Not pictured: Macadamia White Chocolate Ready-to-Bake Cookies (I resisted grabbing these!) I’ve seen Coconut Water used in fruit smoothies, and I’m thinking of using it instead of plain water when making rice — and then building Rice Bowls with the flavored rice, chicken, and veggies. Once on a family vacation to Hawaii, we experienced drinking real coconut water from a real coconut! My kids watched in wide-eyed wonder as someone climbed up a coconut tree, hacked open a coconut with a machete, and handed it to them to drink! Very impressive to little boys, especially.
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.