In-season produce + Homemade Greek Yogurt. Stay tuned for my little experiment making Homemade Greek Yogurt (more affordably) coming tomorrow! Remember that the 99 Cents Only Store sells produce by the piece or bag, all $1, so choose the biggest ones you can find. Here’s today’s shopping cart:
1. Huge Pomegranate (yielded 3c. of arils!)
2. Butternut Squash, $1 regardless of weight
3. Portabella Mushrooms, 5 oz.
4. Plums, 2 lb. bag
5. Kiwi, 7 ct. bag
6. Smart Balance Light Spreadable Butter, 7.5 oz.
7. Organic Grammy Sammy Yogurt Bar, 5 ct.
8. Quaker Chewy Dipps Bar, Bonus 8 ct. box
9. Nature Valley Granola Thins, 10 ct.
10. Lipton Vegetable Soup/Dip Mix, 1.8 oz.
11. Mountain High All Natural Yogurt, 32 oz.
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.