1. Some ee cards 2014 Desktop Calendar
2. Kashi Southwest Barbecue Black Bean Crisps – 4oz
3. Udi’s Gluten Free Thin & Crispy Pizza Crusts – 2pack/8oz
4. Marie’s Parmesan Ranch Dressing – 12oz
5. Kraft Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese- 8oz
6. Fresco Cocktail Cucumbers – 1.5lb
7. Lean Cuisine Honestly Good Lemongrass Salmon – 10 1/4oz
9. Lyfe Kitchen Farmer’s Market Frittatta with Sweet Potato Hash & Salsa – 10oz
The desktop calendar may be a few months behind, but I think these sayings and photos are often hilarious. It would make a nice little treat to brighten someone’s day at a desk.
These Kashi black bean crisps are quite good! There was another flavor that I can’t recall, but I would recommend picking up a bag of these!
The fresco cucumbers are greenhouse grown, which I’m not quite sure what difference that makes, but I’m sure they too will taste good dipped in the Marie’s Ranch dressing! I’m not a huge fan of cucumbers, but I need to try and start introducing my kids in hopes that they will like them.
I’m trying another of the Lean Cuisine meals this week. My husband really enjoyed the Bacon Quesadilla from the week or two before, so I thought I would try this natural salmon one. Hope it too is a hit!