1. Back to Nature Crispy Wheat Crackers – 8pack/1oz
2. Sonoma Infant Socks – 4pack
3. Dannon Danimals Superstars Greek Lowfat Yogurt Mixed Berry – 4pack/4oz
4. Allegra Whole Wheat Spaghetti – 16oz
5. Classico All Natural Heavy Tomato Puree – 28oz
6. Pirate’s Booty Aged White Cheddar – 6pack/1oz
7. Lunchables Cheese x2 Cheddar & Mozzarella – 2.7oz (2 for $0.99)
8. John Morrell Polish Sausage – 7oz
9. Mini Seedless Watermelon
11. Nature’s Turn Mandarin Orange – 15oz
Lunch packs of Pirate’s Booty(!!!) and Back to Nature wheat crackers. My awesome friend text me on Monday telling me that there had been 6 & 12 packs of Pirate’s Booty at her local 99 Cents Only Store. The empty box skeletons were all that remained… but they had been there! I figured it must have been a special shipment at that store, but I was shocked to find the Pirate’s Booty at my store too! I hope you all find some as well! The lunch packs are always a great item to grab as they’re so useful, but not typically a frugal purchase.
Whole wheat spaghetti, tomato puree, and sausage. These all made for a really delicious and yummy meal tonight. The sausage was surprisingly quite good. A bigger hit than some of the $5.00 fancy-food combos I always try and never quite succeed in “wow-ing” the family with. We sauteed onion and garlic, mixed in the tomato puree, added some leftover heavy whipping cream, and salted/peppered/sugared. Poured that yumminess over the whole wheat pasta (which I don’t think anyone noticed it was whole wheat… score!) and served the sausage on the side. A FRUGAL and delicious meal! Sauteed mushrooms and zucchini spears (both I saw at my local store today) completed the meal.
Watermelon, peaches, and mandarin oranges – will be going in the medley of my apple and pear fruit salad with a touch of honey. I love a good fruit salad, don’t you?!?!