1. Dole Fruit & Oatmeal Peaches & Vanilla Walnut – 2pack/1.25oz
2. California Gourmet Organic California Raisins – 5oz
3. Quaker Whole Hearts Oat Cereal – 12.3oz
4. Nabisco Chewy Chips Ahoy! Gooey Mega-Fudge – 10oz
5. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Organic White Cheddar – 6oz
6. Kraft Mayo Bacon Flavor – 12oz
7. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Shrimp Marinara – 9oz
8. Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats & Caramel – 5pack/1.4oz
9. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Turkey Bacon Melt Quesadilla – 2pack/8oz
I have never seen the Dole fruit and oatmeal before, but thought that it’s a great option for breakfast on-the-go. Just microwave or add hot water, top with fruit, and go!
I was on the lookout for prunes (had some little diced prunes this weekend and am hooked, so yummy!). I didn’t find the prunes, but found 5 oz of organic raisins! The organic option even had slightly more quantity than the name brand Sun Maid.
A sweet lady in the cookie aisle today alerted me to the Gooey Chips Ahoy. I already had a box in my cart and was doing lap number two! She and I agreed that we rarely purchase the cookie and cracker treats at the grocery stores, but can justify it for 99 cents. Thankful they don’t have these often because… YUMMY! They are fudge-filled. Pick up a pack if you happen upon them. I doubt that you’ll regret it!
I’m sorry my camera quality isn’t great, but that Kraft Mayo is Bacon flavored! I had to get some for the hubby who is a bacon fiend. Sometimes my purchases of these “odd” type foods don’t pay off and they may or may not end up in the garbage. But we try them on the off chance that they may be delicious and oddly wonderful!