1. Quaker Popped Caramel Corn Rice Snacks – 8.4oz
2. Glitter Eggs – 6ct
3. iPieces Fishing Game – 4 poles & App
4. Decorative Egg Cups – 6ct
5. Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix – 6pack/1.25oz
6. Breakstone’s Greek Style Sour Cream & Nonfat Yogurt – 16oz
7. Avocado Ranch Wholly Guacamole 100 Calorie Snack Packs – 3packs/2.0oz
8. Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Muffin – 4pack/7.6oz total
9. Wholly Guacamole Classic – 7oz
10. Zatarain’s New Orleans STyle Four Cheese Pasta Dinner Mix – 6.5oz
11. Brown Rice Baked with Sweet Potato Triscuit in Roasted Sweet Onion – 9oz
99 cents holiday decorations are so fun and being cheap… I don’t feel guilty getting some here and there. I’m going to prop these glittery eggs in the plastic egg cups and have a colorful Easter mantel. Not pictured but they also had some fun Easter-colored pom-poms and foam stickers. I picked up a couple of these for Easter crafts.
Wholly 99 cent Guacamole! I’ve never seen this brand before at the store and even more enjoyed the 3 individual packs in 1 box. I’ve been on a Mexican food kick and already had tortilla chips in the house, which is rare because I lack self control. Super happy to score these this week!
Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Muffins – yum. I know a lot of women use the weight watchers plan adn these little guys come in at 4 pts each. Irregardless of the plan, they looked delicious! There were also some Blueberry muffins as well!
Triscuits – just say No!! I’m sorry, but I opened these to snack on and they are just really not good. The onion tastes too chemical-ly and the crackers are extremely dense. Pass on these guys.