1. K&C Company Stickers – 322 pieces
2. Halos CA Mandarins – 2 lbs
3. Warm & Crunchy Granola Honey Almond – 8pack/1.69oz
4. Foster Farms Signature Carving Honey Roasted & Smoked Turkey Breast – 8oz
5. Minced Garlic in Water – 8oz
6. Original Boudreaux’s Butt Paste – 1.75oz
7. Horizon Organic Chocolate Low-fat Milk – 8oz (3 for $0.99)
8. Quaker Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – 7pack/1.34oz
9. Earth’s Best Organic Wheat Toddler Biscuits – 6pack of 2 biscuits
10. Green Beans – 1 lb
Not Pictured: Quaker Chewy Bar Variety Pack, Earth’s Best Organic Barley Toddler Biscuits K&C Company Embossed Stickers – 56 pieces
K&C Company stickers are a fun find that I see quite frequently at the stores. These run upwards of $2-$4 typically at your local crafting stores. Scrapbooking is such an expensive hobby that it’s definitely worth saving where you can! I found a really fun “Smash Book” on clearance at Joann’s recently and I plan on using these to help decorate my 2014 book!
I wish I would have read more closely about the Warm & Crunchy Granola. Had I been smart I would have purchased a container of $0.99 Soy Milk to send with the granola for my hubby’s breakfast. My intention was to just use the granola as a yogurt topping, but it’s meant to be heated and eaten! Either way, it’s convenient in little packages.
Original Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is the good stuff. The size is perfect for packing in a diaper bag. They also had the extra strength formula. These would be great if you have any baby showers coming up!
Horizon Organic milks are typically not 3 for $0.99 but these were nearing their expiration dates so we splurged today. I happened to see a lady with big flats of the drink so I went back to double check the price.
The green beans were pretty well gone, but I happened upon a few remaining bags. I will sautee these and a big spoonful of that garlic in some olive oil for dinner this evening!