1. Jell-O Jigglers Kit w/ 26 Alphabet Cutters & 2 – 6oz strawberry gelatins
2. Wegman’s Organic Baby Kale Greens – 11oz
3. Honey Maid Honey Grahams – 14.4oz
4. Barbara’s Snackimals Animal Cookies Double Chocolate – 7.5oz
5. Jell-O Sugar Free Original Rice Pudding – 14.5oz
6. Cauliflower – approx 2 lbs
7. Bolthouse Farms Baby-Cut Carrots – 2lbs
8. Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Soft Flour Tortillas – 8ct/6.7oz
Not Pictured: Clausen Hot & Spicy Pickle Spears, Earthbound Organic Baby Greens
The Jello-O Jigglers set was popular with the moms in the 99 cent store today. The font of the letters is really cute and upon inspecting them at home, they seem sturdy enough that they could be used as stencils for arts & crafts or for cutting cookies as well. Had I know, I may have purchased two sets to keep individually for fun and for food.
Wegman’s Organic Baby Kale is a really great find!! I have never seen this brand or the baby kale before. Baby kale is more palatable raw than mature kale, so we will probably be eating it with the salad rather than blending it into smoothies, as I typically do with other kale.
Barbara’s Snackimals are carried at Whole Foods and I recently purchased tiny serving bags, on sale, for about $0.80 each. So at $0.99 for 7.5oz, I thought that was a pretty good deal! They are made with organic grain and have no artificial additives which is yet another plus!
The cauliflower selection this week was great. HUGE cauliflowers for double the size and a third of the price at regular grocers. Last week I did find purple, green and orange cauliflowers, but they were a little too sad looking. I’m not super familiar with cauliflower and just don’t know if I can cut off the bad parts and cook the rest. Anyways, this week it looked much better and it will be in our tummies this evening!
Bolthouse Farms – TWO pounds! That’s even better than normal!