1. Guerrero Corn Tortillas – 27.5oz
2. Christmas Shirt Boxes – 3 ct & Gift Tags – 80ct
3. Kraft Recipe Makers Verde Chicken Enchilada – 18.2oz
4. Campbell’s Go Soup Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda – 14oz
5. Quaker Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Multigrain Fruit & Nut Bars – 5pack/1.34oz
7. Scotch Transparent Tape – 2pack/6.94yd
8. Berwick Peel ‘n Stick Gift Bows – 36ct
9. Sterilite Flip Top CD holder
It’s closing in on Christmas time! If you have gifts to wrap… 99 cents store has some of the cutest gift bags in a good quality material and array of sizes. There were even some of the huge (2 ft or bigger?) gift bags available. Today, I stuck with bows, boxes, tape and gift tags! For the last few years I usually just hand write onto the paper To/From, but I splurged and spent 99 cents!
You see the Kraft Recipe Makers here again this week. I just couldn’t pass up the Enchilada sauce. After also grabbing some corn tortillas, all I need now is chicken and cheese to complete the recipe! I have family coming into town and we always struggle with the easy of just eating out for lunch. I’m planning in advance with this meal to have something easy on hand to resist the call of dining out.
Campbell’s Go Soups are delicious. I snagged the lentil flavour previously and today’s bell pepper version is just as tasty. They have a little heat to them in addition to some more unique flavours. I spotted them for upwards of $3.50 each at a local grocery store!
Sterilite Flip Top containers in CD and Index Card size were available in very limited quantity today. There was a random stack of them in the middle of the toy/storage aisle at my location. With little kids, I am always looking for containers to house toys and art supplies.
Happy shopping everyone!!