*HOT* Safeway: 6 Lean Cuisine Meals, 2 Nestle Water 6pks, and 2 Skinny Cow Frozen Treats for $7!

I’ve got a whole bunch of unadvertised deals coming your way shortly, but this one is INCREDIBLE!  I found this advertised on the freezer doors, the deal is as follows…

Buy (6) Lean Cuisine Entrees – $2.00 each
Get a Nestle Pure Life Water 6pk and Skinny Cow Frozen Treats, 4-6ct FREE
Get a $5 Frozen Foods Catalina to use on your next shopping trip

Deal Idea:

Buy (6) Lean Cuisine Meals – $12
Buy (2) Skinny Cow Frozen Treats, 4-6ct
Buy (2) Nestle Pure Life Water, 6pks
Get a $5 Frozen Foods Catalina to use on your next shopping trip (with $10 or $15 purchase – varies by location)
Use (1) B5G1 Skinny Cow Frozen Snack WYB 5 Lean Cuisine Varieties, 5 – 16 oz AND 1 Nestle Pure Life Splash Flavored Beverages, p. 55 All You, March 2012 (exp 05/31/2012)
Final Price: $12 for all 10 items out of pocket plus a $5 catalina to spend on your next shopping trip!

UPDATE: The coupon actually reads that you get a FREE skinny cow treat wyb 5 Lean Cuisine AND the Nestle Pure Life Water.  It was late last night and I missed that part, so the total would be $12 plus the cost of the second Nestle water.

The fine print reads:

Purchase must be made between 3/16 and 3/29, cost of both free items will be deducted automatically at checkout.

This is such a great deal because you can double your freebies – 2 free automatically at checkout and 2 free with the coupon from the March All You magazine!  Have you signed up yet for the All You Magazine?  You can get 1 year subscription for just $12, don’t miss another deal like this plus you’ll get $100’s worth of coupons in your magazines!

Comments

1. Janet says

Regarding the free Skinny Cow when you buy 1 nestle water and 5 lean cuisine coupon: Safeway does not allow the use of a coupon on a free item and since the Nestle is free with the other deal I would think you couldn’t also use the coupon. Isn’t that right? Has anyone done this complete deal? Interested to see if it goes smoothly. Thanks!

2. Jennifer L Ramanathan via Facebook says

morning,Julia. i did the lean cuisine deal. my cost for the lean cuisine’s was $15 for 6. the All You q worked;but safeway fell asleep;they didn’t give a free skinny cow only the water;i went to customer service and they refunded my cost for the skinny cow. but its a fantastic deal.

3. Jennifer L Ramanathan via Facebook says

yes . there are signs at my store. the manager walked over to read it and gave me my refund. maybe it wasn’t in the system?

4. Janet says

It is sounding like you can’t use the All You q with the in store deal. Julia, are you buying a 2nd water to help satisfy the coupon requirements? If so, then why wouldn’t you buy another 6 lean cusines? Just trying understand before I go over there (and hope there is enough stock left… ; )

It is super confusing isn’t it?!

My plan is to purchase the following…

Buy (6) Lean Cuisine Meals – $12
      Buy (2) Skinny Cow Frozen Treats, 4-6ct (both free)
      Buy (2) Nestle Pure Life Water, 6pks (pay for 1, get 1 free with automatic Safeway deduction)
      Use the All You coupon to get the second skinny cow free
      Get a $5 Catalina

• Janet says

yes I saw that. I think I will just use my $1/5 Lean Cuisines from 1/1/12 SS instead of having to buy a water to get another free skinny cow and hope it goes ok in the system. $11.00 on all plus get a 5.00 frozen food q is great enough! Thanks. Love your site!