*HOT* Michael’s $5 off $5 Purchase Coupon!

Reader Jolene sent in this picture, I thought it was a great idea!   Ball glass jars are so very versatile, she said the larger one on the left was only $3.49!  Mr. Frugal took our youngest with him on their weekly trip to the bank (cookies!) and to get gas.  As he was heading out I stuck a coupon in his hand and asked him to let Travis pick out something.  This is what he chose…

Need something from Michael’s, it could be FREE with this crazy good coupon!  Print out this $5/$5 Michael’s purchase coupon and head to the store, it’s good for one per person per day.  It is valid today 2/3 through tomorrow 2/4.  I have a feeling my daughter and I will each go twice – FREE craft supplies (and so much more to choose from!)  In case there is any confusion, Michael’s left the following comment as a response to a question about this coupon here….

We sincerely apologize for any confusion our email this morning may have caused. The offer valid today and tomorrow is spend $5 or more pretax and receive $5 off your purchase. As some of our best customers and fans we appreciate your loyalty to Michaels and we hope you will visit your local store to take advantage of the great sales going on for Valentine’s Day.

Remember the adorable Valentines Day Crayon Molds?  (instructions over here)  You could possibly grab a free mold with this coupon!

Thanks, Cleverly Simple!

Comments

1. Jolene says

Thank you, the $5-off coupon worked at the Pleasant Hill Michael’s. Be prepared for long line at checkout! For about $0.50 total I got:
    Ball Glass Storage Jar w/lid, half-gallon size (think rice, oats or beans storage) $3.49
    Pack of Colored Pencils (need for school supplies) $1.99
    Note that the coupon excludes Clearance. Cheap filler idea=single sheet scrapbook paper.

2. Ashlee says

I wanted to buy finger paint, scored 6 bottles tot $1.06. It was on my buy list for this week so I was really happy to see this.

3. Danielle Pickell Dearing via Facebook says

WooHoo! Took advantage of your post today. By boys have more glue for their glue gun :-) thanks!

4. Jolene says

Pleasant Hill Michael’s Shoppers:
    There’s a “Dollar Section” aisle to check for kid/grown-up goodies. If you’re interested in the Ball Glass Jars, go to the aisle w/glass vases, hurricane lamps, & such. They offer about 3 different sizes of jars w/lids. If shelf is depleted, LOOK UP & on the very very top they have more stock!

5. Melinda says

Great coupon find! I just recently took a cake decorating class and was told that Michaels carries all sorts of supplies for cake decorating. Was planning on heading there today to check out the inventory. This coupon will make my starter set very affordable!

6. Susie says

Bought a craft kit for my niece (for Christmas :) ) last night. Bought a set of metalic pens for myself today. Had a gift card that I won at a scrapbooking event last week….so really, cost me nothing!

7. Kim Dauer via Facebook says

The only problem is the lines are CRAZY. I need some items for a school craft but not really willing to
    waste an hour!

8. Selena Ann Balgos-Flores says

LOVE this post/buy! Doing goody bags for my niece & nephew’s birthday party next Sat. Scored the clear cello bags value pack (multiple uses) & BOGOfree ribbon all for $1.o9. Went back twice since & bought 10 items for FREE. Even got to use the 40% off one regular priced item. Hope Michaels does this again.