Heart-stopping finds today at the 99 Cents Only Store! No time to clip coupons? Shopping here is easy … just pay $.99 for each item, no coupons needed.
- DiGiorno Pizza (Rising Crust Buffalo Style Chicken variety), 1 Lb. 5 oz.
- Oscar Mayer Ready-to-Serve Bacon, 2.1 oz.
- Oscar Mayer Mesquite Turkey Breast Family Size, huge 1 Lb.
- Best Foods Light Mayonnaise Bonus Size, 36 oz.
- Knudsen Coffee Creamer, 32 oz.
- Cascadian Farms Granola Bars, 6-pack
- Gogurt, 8-pack
My heart is still pounding from these amazing bargains on items we see in mainstream stores (priced 4x higher). The DiGiorno Pizzas, in particular, were a steal! I stocked my freezer with pizzas and the Oscar Mayer Turkey Breast. The box of Gogurt was printed in black & white, instead of full color, but the product inside was exactly what you’d expect. Have you tried freezing the individual tubes of Gogurt? Frozen they resemble ice pops & my kids love ’em.
I am routinely alerted to good finds by observing what other shoppers are carrying in their carts. For example, today when I entered the store, I saw shoppers waiting at the checkout with the DiGiornos … so I made a beelinefor the freezer case! So, keep your eyes wide open & you will be alerted to the hot finds.
This week’s shopping trip highlight was brought to you by Jolene, the new TFF 99 Cents Only Store expert! Find a 99 Cents Store location near you.