$2/1 Silk Soy, Almond, or Coconut Milk Coupon! (Reset!)

I was able to print this coupon again!  It’s going to be on sale starting tomorrow at Safeway for $2.59, so only $0.59 each after the coupon.  Were you able to print it a second time?  If you haven’t printed it at all yet, hurry on over!

If you head on over and sign up to take the Silk Soy Milk 10 Day Challenge, you’ll automatically be offered a $0.75/1 coupon but if you’re willing to answer a few short questions for them they’ll bump your coupon up to a $2/1  Half Gallon Silk Soy Milk Coupon!

Comments

1. Andrea Zirpmoulis via Facebook says

these are on sale at bloom 2/5 this week! which makes them .50 with the coupon!!

2. Cheryl says

I filled it out but the coupon won’t print on the browser I’m using on my Apple…..now I don’t think I can get it again…The page is expired.

• Cheryl says

I think I figured it out. I’m just going to put windows on my mac and be done with this having to remember which sites take what browser…

Stephanie, you have to take the challenge. You’ll automatically be offered a $0.75/1 coupon but if you’re willing to answer a few short questions for them they’ll bump your coupon up to a $2/1 Half Gallon Silk Soy Milk Coupon.

4. Chris says

So did you register with different info or login with your current info? I’m not getting the survey option when logging in with my current login.

5. Laura says

Just to clarify: the coupon is for soy milk OR coconut OR almond milk. For all you non-soy eaters like me!

This is a GREAT coupon! I will buy the dark chocolate almond milk and mix it half and half with cow’s milk as a treat for my two year old son. He LOVES it!! Thanks for sharing. I posted this for my readers with a link back to you!

7. Jackie says

I just logged in and it said download coupon without any extra questions. I thought at first that I would only get the 75 cent coupon…however, it printed the $2 coupon which is perfect! Thank you for Julia for letting us know about the reset! I think our Publix has the soymilk on sale this week.

8. Sylvia says

I wasn’t even offered to take a survey so all it was offering me was $.75 off. I will just use the $1/1 catalinas that I have. Soymilk for $1.59 is not a bad deal at all. Darn lactose intolerance 😉

9. Cheryl F. says

I took the survey and then they said I had printed my limit already….although I never have printed that coupon before :( Oh well.

10. Linda says

If any one printed extra 2.00 ones – I will pay for the stamp to send it to me!
    My little girl can only drink soy.. thanks 😉

1. […] Milk, 8th Continent, or Almond Breeze Milk, 64 oz $2.59 wyb 3 $2/1 Silk Soy, Almond, or Coconut Milk Coupon $1/1 8th Continent Soy Milk $0.75/2 8th Continent Soy Milk $1/1 Blue Diamond Almond Breeze $0.55/1 […]